Flat-Fee Professional Bookkeeping Services
FACT: There are 25 million small businesses in the United States and 100% of them are required to "keep their books".
FACT: 70% of these businesses (17.5 million) have no employees and a majority of the business' owners perform their own bookkeeping.
FACT: Of the remaining 30% (7.5 million), a majority of the business' owners perform their own bookkeeping or have it done by an employee.
FACT: 4.7 million of those 25 million small businesses use financial software and a majority have no basic bookkeeping or accounting education or training.
We can customize a flat-fee package for any type of client. These packages are formulated by the amount of time it takes to enter, reconcile, and review data in QB, as well as time to provide reports and answers to your questions.
What We Provide to You
- Enter all banking transactions: invoices (if applicable), deposits, checks, debit card purchases, online transfers, other debits and drafts from the checking account. Reconcile statements.
- Enter all credit card, lines of credit, and loan transactions. Reconcile when statements are provided.
- Enter expenses and track bills if it is determined the bill pay feature will be used in your business.
- Provide accurate, timely, and reliable financial reports on a monthly basis
What We Don't Provide
Our Expectations (what we need from you in order to get started)
- QuickBooks software installed and registered on the computer that will be using QuickBooks. If you are using QuickBooks Online, we would need to be added as a account manager.
- QuickBooks file already setup. The interview process has been completed and you have a Chart of Accounts that has already been setup. If this has not occurred, we will set it up for you.* Additional Fees May Apply
- Provide statements for the current year. Statements are from financial institution(s) of the bank, credit card, line of credit, and/or loan accounts. We need them for the entire year during our initial review process as 75% of the time we find the QuickBooks file needs to be cleaned up. If we find that there is an excessive amount of clean up, we will consult with you to discuss what is the best course of action to not only save money but also have accurate and reliable data in QuickBooks.
- Be able to provide information on each deposit: who was the money received from, on what date was the money received, what date was the service or product provided, what was the total amount of the service or product provided.
- Be able to provide information on who each physical check was paid to: name on the check, original check date, amount, and what was the expense (ie rent, postage, insurance payment, subcontractor, materials, etc.)?
- Provide information on what it is you provide: services, products or both?
- Provide information on what your direct cost is to provide the sales and/or products.
- Provide details on how long your QuickBooks file has been used (i.e., not at all, one month, six months, one year, more than one year, etc).
- Provide customer details and invoice details if we are going to use the invoicing or sales receipt feature in QuickBooks to track your Accounts Receivable. Please Include any Logos
- Provide bills if we are going to use the bill feature for expenses in QuickBooks to track your Accounts Payable.
- Provide “Viewer Only” access to all financial institutions. We want to be able to log on and update banking and credit card transactions at any time, but we need “Viewer Only” access because we do not what to have any direct access to your funds.
- Provide timely answers to our questions and/or documents needed.
What You Can Expect from Us
- Expert entries into your QuickBooks file so that data can be extrapolated in a timely, accurate, and reliable way.
- Professional and courteous service.
- Reliable service, we schedule when we will work on your books onsite or remotely.
- Timely, Accurate, and Reliable financial reports once a month (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Open Invoices, Unpaid Bills).
Are you a CPA? Partner with us and we will take this off your plate. Our mission is to serve and empower you to succeed.
Our clients appreciate that our focus is on them. Here's what they've said
We offer efficient, reliable payroll services at a reasonable cost. Click here
for more information...
Our convenient Financial Calculators can help you plan for your future. Click here
for more information...